COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS - Please read carefully:
*Existing products or businesses that have had any sales are not eligible to pitch
*Products and businesses must be established in the state of West Virginia
• Presentation order will be randomly selected in advance.
• Each Presenter will be allotted 5 minutes to present. A time keeper will be on hand to help monitor time and give a signal one minute prior to the ending time.
• Time will be given at the end of each presentation for brief 5 minute Q and A session from the judges.
• Presenters may have visual aids in order to enhance the presentation and/or to set up a display for event attendees to view. Visuals may include photos, samples, a TV or laptop with a running slide-show, brochures, business cards, etc.
• Presenters must inform LAUNCHLAB AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE of any basic audio/visual software/hardware needs. The presentation is by your own design, style and technique, as long as it is within the time allotment.
• There will be very brief intervals between presentations to allow for set up.
• At the end of all the presentations, all votes MUST be placed in the designated ballot box to be collected and tabulated
• Attendees and Presenters can only vote for one choice
• Judges votes count as 10 points each.
• The winner will be issued the monetary award certificate at the conclusion of the tallied votes. Money will be distributed via invoice for business requirements.
• Photos and information will be gathered to feature and share online by the sponsors of the event at the conclusion of the event
• Please be present at LaunchLab by 4:30 p.m.
• Presentations will be begin at 5:00 PM
PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN THIS DOCUMENT TO:
Dr. Carrie J. White, Director of LaunchLab – email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is Friday October 26 at 12:00 noon.